Sunday, October 18, 2009

Role playing on the internet

I am a little confused about how to do this role playing.  I am playing a brain researcher.  Since I am not actually a brain researcher, do I make up studies?  I am trying to find relevant articles, but I have not looked for real scientific papers.  I am just using articles I have found on the internet.  I do not have time to wade through real research.  Here is an example of an article that I just found and put in the role playing forum.  That is pretty light weight reading.  Is anybody else confused about how "real" this role playing is suppose to be?
I must admit that I had to force myself to do my first postings on the role playing but I am now becoming more comfortable.  I am not completely sure if I am suppose to comment or add forums or do both.  
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I had similar feelings. FIrst of all, the Ning format is confusing for me. Too many things are repeated everywhere. Secondly, I felt very strongly about some opinions that I wanted to post, but at the same time I did not want to offend the person I was addressing. As a result, I just did not post when I wanted to. I am not sure that it was good.
    (Sorry, clicked too fast on post! - had to redo)

    ReplyDelete